Đầu đĩa CD Ayre CX-7eMP:
No other CD player delivers music like the Ayre CX-7eMP. Its sophisticated single-pass 16x digital filter allows the subtle sonic details in your favorite discs to shine through. An exclusivefully-balanced, zero-feedback analog circuit combines breathtaking transparency with beguiling musicality. The fundamental tones that provide music’s foundation are meticulously rendered by the CX-7eMP’s twin massive power transformers—one handles just the digital circuitry; the other the analog. The Ayre CX-7eMP is the source for your music.
- Exclusive Ayre “Minimum Phase” digital filter.
- Single-pass 16x oversampling.
- Ultra-linear digital-to-analog converter with differential current outputs.
- zero-feedback, fully-balanced analog circuitry.
- Separate linear power supplies for both analog and digital circuitry.
DC – 20 kHz, +/- 0.25 dB
110 dB (unweighted)
4.5 Volts balanced
2.25 Volts single-ended
17.25″ W x 13.25″ D x 4.75″ H
(43.8cm x 33.7cm x 12cm)
25 pounds (11.5 kg)
Ampli tích hợp Ayre AX-7e:
The Ayre AX-7e integrated amplifier combines sophisticated control functions with a dynamic output section in a single sleek chassis. But don’t let its compact size fool you—it delivers all of music’s drama and excitement, employing the same exclusive zero-feedback design found in our reference products. Extremely flexible, the AX-7e offers true balanced inputs and full remote control capabilities. Its custom-designed volume control features FET switches and precision metal-film resistors to ensure total purity of sound. The Ayre AX-7e removes the last veil between you and music’s magic.
- zero-feedback, fully-balanced circuitry
- 66 step volume control, each of 1.0 dB
- Four inputs: two balanced, two single-ended
- Eight high-current output devices per channel
- Proprietary volume control with FET switches & metal film resistors
- Control microprocessor is turned off except when executing a command
- Input selector also switches ground connection, so that all source components are completely disconnected except for the one selected
- “Theater” mode for use with surround-sound processor is assignable to any input, allowing use with balanced or single-ended processors
- Optional metal remote features beautifully finished milled aluminum with five lighted buttons. For the ultimate in luxury and feel when controlling the AX-7.
60 watts per channel continuous into 8 ohms
120 watts per channel continuous into 4 ohms
2Hz – 200 kHz
20 Kohm (per phase)
20 watts in standby mode
70 watts in operating mode, no signal
17.25″ W x 13.75″ D x 4.75″ H
(43.8cm x 35cm x 12cm)
26 pounds (12 kg)