Inside each Navis Bookshelf Loudspeaker is a Tri-Amp Pure Analog Amplifier, employing three separate amps for each transducer: a 160-watt BASH AB amplifier for the woofer, a 100-watt BASH AB amplifier for the midrange, and a 40-watt Class AB amplifier for the tweeter. A total amplifier power of 300 watts ensures that each transducer is optimally—and amply—powered, eliminating clipping and crossover distortion, and driving each transducer with authority. Specs like a 110 dBA signal-to-noise ratio and 100 uV noise floor could only come from such audiophile-quality amps!
Navis’s elegant design integrates perfectly with any interior. Its enclosure has a fine-furniture finish, available in Gloss Black, Gloss White and Wood Veneer. A dedicated floor stand completes the installation, and is recommended for optimum performance.
Local inputs include balanced XLR, RCA and Wireless, when used with ELAC’s Discovery Connect wireless transmitter to stream Discovery, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, AirPlay and Roon. Just switch Wireless “Off” for a no-compromise analog input and output.
All New Custom Designed Midrange/Tweeter
One reason the Navis sounds so natural is because of its in-house developed transducer, a 4-inch aluminum midrange driver with a concentrically mounted 1-inch soft-dome tweeter. Combined, this signature configuration lets Navis set the performance standard for its class.
Thông số kỹ thuật Navis ARB-51:
- Speaker type: 3-Way Powered
- Tweeter: 1″ Soft Dome Concentrically Mounted
- Midrange: 4″ Aluminum
- Woofer: 5-1/4″ Aluminum
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 28kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz / 260Hz
- Total Amplifier Power: 300 Watts Total
- Bass Amplifier: 160 Watt Bash Amplifier
- Midrange Amplifier: 100 Watt Bash Amplifier
- Tweeter Amplifier: 40 Watt Class AB Amplifier
- Inputs: RCA / XLR / AirX² Wireless
- Cabinet finishes: Gloss Black, Gloss White, Gloss Ebony Emara
- Height: 13.58″
- Width: 7.44″
- Depth: 9.45″
- Net weight (each): 17.85lbs