Thông số kỹ thuật Media Board Primare MM30:
- External Inputs:
- 1 Coax input at 192kHz
- 3 Toslink inputs at 96kHz
- (1 antenna input for DAB or FM signals – can be adapted for aptX Bluetooth upgrade)
- 1 asynchronous USB-B input allowing playback of 192kHz audio from a computer
- 1 asynchronous USB-A input, allowing the device to play audio from USB/Iphone
- 1 Coax output transmitting at 192 kHz. Always connected to the active input source.
- Inputs selectable from I32 and PRE32 using the C23 remote control or the front panel input selector switch: Coax input, Toslink 1-3, USB-B input (from computer USB interface), USB-A input, allowing the device to play audio from USB/Iphone, MEDIA input – this input must be selected to play streaming media.
- The Media Module can be controlled by an external MM30 App
- The MM30 can be connected to a wired or wireless network.